Have you ever wondered, “How long should I keep my makeup? or “When is it considered bad?”
Here is a tip to help~ Keep a permanent marker in your makeup drawer, along with a list of makeup expiration dates (below). Put the date on your makeup when you purchase it~ no more guessing.
Here’s a list to help:
- Blush & Bronzer- 2 years
- Powder- 2 years
- Blush, cream- 12-18 months
- Concealer- 12-18 months
- Eye shadow- power-2 years, cream 12-18 months
- Eyeliner- 2 years
- Eyeliner liquid- 3-6 months
- Foundation, cream or compact- 18months
- Foundation, oil-free- 1 year
- Lip gloss- 18-24 months
- Lip liner- 2 year
- Mascara- 3-12 month
How is the age of your makeup? Is it time to replace some of it?
If so, visit~bbmakeuponline.com this is my daughter’s makeup line and I’m sure she would love to help you.