I know Easter is past but I ran across these photos and thought I would share, as you could do this project for any season. Above, I’m getting ready to start transforming the urns. First a little clean up.
Instead of painting them, I chose to use duct tape to add the stripes. As I was doing these, I thought…..Fourth of July, Halloween, and Christmas!
The argyle didn’t quite go with my look, so out came the paint and away went the argyle.
After I added the floral blocks, I stuck the bunny head in and then added the tulips around the bottom. Super easy and quick!
You may see these urns transformed for the 4th of July, depending on the decorations I decide.